Sunday, 1 December 2013

Sleep in Rollers the best money I have ever spent !!!

Hey Ladies


So as you have probably seen from my facebook like page I recently tried out the Sleep in Rollers everyone has been talking about. I was weary about buying them as my hair is quite long and there's a lot of it , so I did some research and watched a few you tube videos. The videos I watched did not do them any justice trust me , Im so glad I went ahead and got them. The results were amazing and you all seemed to love the photos I put up about them. The rollers I used were the mega bounce sleep in ones you can find them here on cloud 10 and here on Sleep in Rollers actual website.







So the sleep in rollers are available from lots of places from the company's actual website which you can find here, or certain pharmacies like cara pharmacy in galway.. I got mine on cloud 10 as I have used them many is the time for beauty products . There website is easy to use and really fast delivery (which btw is free till xmas). The rollers come in a really cute pink bag that hold all the rollers once you unpack them , a pink velvet pouch with hair clips its all kind of adorable to be honest .



Using the actual rollers might seem daunting at first but its soooooooo easy trust me!!
I used curling moose in my hair when it was dry and then brushed it through just to make sure it stayed put.

  1. I then section off my hair starting with my crown and put the first 4/5 rollers on top of my head 
  2. For my fringe I went in an anti clockwise direction (so towards your face ladies) and for the rest a clockwise diresction towards the back of your head.
  3. Then parting the rest of my hair to each side I began at the side of my head always rolling clockwise (rolling inwards towards your ear) as I wanted a curl effect not a flick (for that roll anti clockwise so towards the top of your head)
  4. I put about 3-4 on the very front sides of my face and then the rest built around the back. 
  5. To secure each roller i place the hair pins supplied into the roller and into my hair , so your basically opening the pin and sliding the smooth edge between the velcro and the sponge of the roller and the ridged side into your hair. 
  6. I had to add a few more to make sure it stayed put, I popped some backcombing powder into my roots with the rollers in and blasted it with the hair dryer for a few seconds.


And that's it took a few snapchats and got into bed, now I know there called sleep in rollers but don't expect miracles you are sleeping with a good 15 rollers in your hair. I slept fine once i moved around and found a comfortable position , but it took a few minutes. Remember though the rollers are soft in the inside so they are easy to lie on that's the unique part about these little miracles .The next morning I got up and couldn't wait to take them out it was easy enough had no knots or anything, I simply brushed my hair out put my head down and through my hair back and it was AMAZING !!!! I took a serious amount of selfie's that day!! I went into college and the amount of compliments I got about my hair was unbelievable , nobody could get over I had done it with rollers. They are most definitely going to be my go to hair styling choice, but when Im in a rush I think I might invest in their nifty dryer hood which traps the heat from your hairdryer inside and heats the rollers. That way I can pop then in before a night out while I'm getting ready and just take them out when I'm all finished , Ill let you know how I get on with it of course. 














As you can see I look delira with myself the pictures speak for them selves these rollers are the business for big bouncy volume hair !! It gave me that I just got a big bouncy blow dry from a very pricey hairdresser feel without all that ratty backcombing ... I really cant recommend these enough ladies I know a lot of ye have bought them already and have thanked me so I will maybe do a youtube video of how to put them in soon. For those of you haven't got your hands on them the ones I used the big bounce are now sold out on cloud 10 but you can get them direct from sleep in rollers website don't forget that !! 

Till then ladies thanks for visiting, enjoy the blog, 
           Subscribe and share the love <3
Meghan xxx



3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous, making me jealous! I wish mine was longer, I've used the rollers but because my hair isn't as long I don't get the same effect. Can't wait to it grows more though now!
    Hope to speak soon,
    Laura

    http://www.lisforladybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks so much , have you tried using smaller ones, maybe some mousse aswell !! I have had short hair I feel your pain it can be annoying to try and get that big bouncy look sometimes ...Ill see if I can source any ideas for you x

      Delete
  2. Definitely think I'll get me some of these! :)

    ReplyDelete