Sunday, 24 November 2013

Website your going to Love


Hey Ladies 

Seeing as I spend a lot of my time on the internet between classes and when I'm relaxing in bed I have being buying online for quite a while now. I am all for finding the best bargains and if there's a way of getting something discounted or at a wholesale price you know I've researched it haha. I don't believe in those discounted M.A.C pages because most of them are as fake as my ray beri's and others are just very smart copies. If the price is too good to be true trust me ladies it is !! 

However that's where makeup brands and websites such as Sleek Makeup or ELF cosmetics come in, which have really good quality makeup that rivals some of the more high end brands but half the price !!  So below I'm going to make a list of websites and beauty brands that are amazing quality and much kinder on the purse. Ill be mentioning products from most of these websites through out the blog as many of my friends and even customers have asked me about them when I'm wearing them.Hopefully you find them as helpful as I did when I first found them and you can experiment with new things without starving in the process. Just click on the names and it will bring you to their websites .

Till then ladies thanks for visiting, enjoy the blog, 
           subscribe and share the love <3







No comments:

Post a Comment