Wednesday, 27 November 2013

The Official Launch of Innocent Illusion's New Blog

Hey Ladies 

So on Monday 25th of November I was invited to attend a blog launch for Innocent Illusion blog by a really good friend and work colleague of mine Emily Maree you can read her amazing fashion blog here. The beautiful girl behind the Innocent Illusion blog was of course Séana Curly who looked catwalk worthy in her fantastic sequence number from Pia boutique in Galway.


Séana Curly Photo Courtesy of Jewel Studded Grunge


As it was the first blog launch I had ever attended I was extremely nervous as I'm really only a newbie to all this. After quite a long debate on what to wear and trying to fix my face and hair into some sort of put together look I finally grew a pair and went.

Myself and fellow blogger  Emily Fashion Fiend 

It was held in the ever so elegant Sheridan’s wine bar who supplied us with wine and food for the night. The night was a great success with the friendly atmosphere, pop up stalls from Irish Rain, Pia Boutique Galway and Meemaw Bags. There were lots of other bloggers there showing their support for Séana on her big night.

The pop up stands at the launch really had some amazing things to offer and were so friendly to talk to. You could really see the pride they took in their products, firstly it was Pia boutique that I visited and even got a piece for myself :) They are a new boutique in galway with some fabulous statement pieces of jewellery and clothing. The ladies on the night were so friendly and helpful I cant wait to visit the shop.


Pia Boutique's display at the launch you can find their website here for some really unique pieces



Secondly was the Irish Rain Natural skin care products stand where they had a huge variety of skin care products to suit all types of skin, They gave us a quick talk about what the brand represents and whats used in their products. The packaging alone was enough to draw me in with all the different colour's for each type of product. I will be doing a review on regenerating serum I got on the night so keep an eye out for that. 


Variety of skin care products available on the night 


The body Oil I loved they all smelled so good 


Finally then was the Meemaw Bags stand hosted by Eimear on the night, she had an amazing collection of some gorgeous handbags and clutches . Each one of them different to the other at really affordable prices from between €20 to €50 . I will be doing a full article on these gorgeous handbags in the next few days so stay tuned for some great christmas gift ideas. 




Meemaw bag selection at the launch 





Overall it was an amazing night where I met some lovely people and made some great friends who have been helping me along this whole daunting process of blogging. I look forward to the next one and I wish Séana all the best with Innocent Illusion.



Till then ladies thanks for visiting, enjoy the blog, 
           Subscribe and share the love <3
Meghan xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment