Sunday, 24 November 2013

A New Beginning

Hey Ladies 

So here I am trying to build this page up again, right in time for exams (hello procrastination). Lately I have been on a serious spending splurge mostly consisting of beauty products, I felt like I had to build up my collection again as my skin had changed recently and my old reliable favourite's just weren't cutting it anymore. 




So armed with brand new foundations , primers ,eye shadows , eyeliners and what not I have been comparing the more expensive ones to the more affordable choices because lets be fair we can’t all afford to be forking out our weeks rent on a few bit of makeup. I have built up a new collection of products that I am currently in love with and have never been so happy with how my makeup has been looking and others have been noticing as well which let’s face it always puts a pep in your step.






Hopefully over the next few days you will see a surge in posts on my page as I have been working quite hard to have a decent amount of reviews ready in time for the party season that is upon us. Hopefully you find them helpful and I'd love to hear your opinions on the items I'm reviewing and talking about. Below there should be a picture of my current every day makeup stash most of the products I will be reviewing can be found there I'm sure you will recognise some of them.




So stay tuned ladies there's more to come to help get us all ready for Christmas 2013 which I am uber excited for !! 
                              
                             Till then ladies thanks for visiting, enjoy the blog, 
                         subscribe and share the love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment